Just an hour away from Toronto and London, New Dundee brings a breath of rural charm while still being close enough to Kitchener Waterloo to enjoy the amenities offered by city living. With the K-W International airport a mere 20 minutes away, New Dundee is southern Ontario’s best kept secret!
New Dundee is a peaceful, friendly town with a strong sense of community. There are several parks and playgrounds, and you can feel the sense of connectedness that comes from living in a close-knit village.
Covid-19 Update for the Community
Please note that all community events are cancelled until further notice. For updates, refer to the News menu items on this page.
We encourage you to support local businesses.
- The New Dundee Emporium is open for frozen food pick up Wed-Sun – (519)696-2059
- The Village Market – (519)696-2371
- The Kitchener South Animal Hospital is open for curbside pick-up and emergencies – (519)696-2120
The following resources are available:
- The Waterloo Region Foodbank – (519)743-5576
The food bank is located at 50 Alpine Crt, Kitchener, On
- Wilmot Family Resource Centre – (519) 662-2158 firstname.lastname@example.org