Just an hour away from Toronto and London, New Dundee brings a breath of rural charm while still being close enough to Kitchener Waterloo to enjoy the amenities offered by city living. With the K-W International airport a mere 20 minutes away, New Dundee is southern Ontario’s best kept secret!
New Dundee is a peaceful, friendly town with a strong sense of community. There are several parks and playgrounds, and you can feel the sense of connectedness that comes from living in a close-knit village.
Covid-19 Update for the Community
Please note that all community events are cancelled until June 30/2020. We encourage you to support local businesses.
- The New Dundee Emporium is open for frozen food pick up Wed-Sun – (519)696-2059
- The Village Market – (519)696-2371
- The Kitchener South Animal Hospital is open for curbside pick-up and emergencies – (519)696-2120
The following resources are available:
- The Waterloo Region Foodbank – (519)743-5576 The food bank is located at 50 Alpine Crt, Kitchener, On
- Wilmot Family Resource Centre – (519) 662-2158 email@example.com