Hello, I hope everyone is having the best summer they can have, in these strange days.
We, at the Board of Trade had hoped that by now, things would be returning to normal, and in some cases they are almost back. Patio dining, outdoor activities are possible as are gatherings where social distancing is possible.
After much consideration, however, we have decided to cancel our September Fish Fry, and the November Appreciation night.
Stay Safe and Wash Your Hands!
Due to the outbreak of Covid-19, the Community Centre is closed until June 30, 2020. All parks and playgrounds are also closed, as residents practice physical distancing at this time.
Please note that all community events are cancelled until June 30/2020. We encourage you to support local businesses.
The following businesses are open:
- The New Dundee Emporium frozen food pick up Wed-Sun (519)696-2059
- The Village Market – (519)696-2371
- The Kitchener South Animal Hospital curbside pick-up and emergencies – (519)696-2120
The following resources are available:
- The Waterloo Region Foodbank – (519)743-5576 The food bank is located at 50 Alpine Crt, Kitchener, On
- Wilmot Family Resource Centre – (519) 662-2158 firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: please contact the Board of Trade to be added to this list.